1. Chocolate Mint Fudge Bars. These chocolate mint fudge bars from Averie Cooks (she has a great site!) look tasty and are perfectly green and blue. Even my husband who doesn't like chocolate mint was drooling over these!
2. Puppy Chow. Puppy chow is so easy to make (and can be made gluten-free!), making it a great party snack! I love how white chocolate peanut butter puppy chow recipe from Cooking in Red Socks has the blue and green candies (you could use Skittles or M&Ms).
3. Guacamole and blue tortilla chips. This is such a simple, but adorable idea from Queen Bee Coupons. Not only does her link include how to make a tasty guacamole, but she has several other great Seahawks party ideas as well!
4. Kiwi Blueberry Mojito. Even though it is chilly here in Idaho, a crisp, summery drink is still amazing! Laylita created a gorgeous blue and green mojito with fresh fruit, which would be perfect!
5. Candy Colored Popcorn (Beast Mode!). I love love love this candy coated popcorn recipe from Our Best Bites. The blue and green Skittles are an homage to Mr. Beast Mode himself - Marshawn Lynch (Skittles are his favorite candy!). This recipe is great too because it has a great step-by-step tutorial about making this delicious popcorn!
6. Jones Soda Display. This is a great way to have Seahawks-themed drinks without any prep! Jones Soda is kind of a big deal, especially in the Northwest, and I love Queen Bee Coupons displays them!
7. Superbowl Mocktails. These colorful drinks from She Knows are perfect for the Superbowl. I love that they are alcohol-free for the kids, but the adults could sneak in a little vodka or rum!
I will definitely be making some of these, along with my favorite Superbowl/football/picnic treat of ALL TIME (and for a little FYI - we've started gently boiling the peppers in hot salted water before stuffing them as a way to neutralize the spice a little bit!):
A few other fun things I found on Pinterest were: a link to Creatively Living where she shares tons of cute Superbowl/Seahawks-inspired outfits. This was my favorite, but it was difficult choosing just one!
And a super fun (FREE!) Bingo Game from Pretty Providence for everyone to play during the game! What a fun way to involve everyone (even the kids!). We'll be playing this (and it will probably get pretty competitive!).
So who are you rooting for? The Seahawks, Patriots, or the food?