1. Eggnog Cheesecake Bars with Gingerbread Whipped Cream. *drool, drool* Everything about this recipe from All Day I Dream About Food looks amazing! Plus it is low-carb which is nice during a carb-heavy time of year! I feel like I could eat gingerbread whipped cream on everything, just sayin'.
2. Eggnog Cookies. These super soft eggnog cookies from I Heart Naptime would be perfect for a cookie exchange...sooo pretty!
3. Eggnog Fudge. I am a huge fan of fudge (remember when we made 2-ingredient fudge for Valentine's Day?). So when I saw Eggnog Fudge on I Heart Naptime's blog, I was hooked! It is a simple recipe and I think it would be a great treat to share as a gift!
4. Spiced Eggnog Monkey Bread. This monkey bread from Cheeky Kitchen looks amazing! My favorite part is the description: "It is like Merry Christmas for your mouth!"
5. (Gluten-free!) Eggnog Cheesecake Muffins. These beautiful cheesecake "muffins" from Food Network are what started my obsession with eggnog everything! I'm going to make them with the eggnog frosting for a party next week!
6. (Gluten-free!) Pumpkin Bread with Eggnog Glaze. I love the idea of a subtle eggnog glaze to give a little bit of holiday flavor on a quick bread and this recipe from Spoon and Saucer is gluten-free (which is great!).
7. Starbucks Eggnog Latte. I love me a good Starbucks eggnog latte, but specialty coffee can get very expensive quickly, so I love the idea of making it at home! This recipe from Diethood looks amazing (and probably has fewer calories than its Starbucks counterpart!).
8. Pumpkin Eggnog Cheesecake. I've seen a lot of recipes combine pumpkin and eggnog together, which intrigues me! This pumpkin eggnog cheesecake from Mom Foodie looked tasty since it combines pumpkin + cheesecake + eggnog = perfect Christmas-y dessert.
These are just a few of the amazing eggnog-inspired treats I've found! I will definitely be trying some of them ASAP. What about you all? Do you love eggnog? Do you agree that homemade eggnog is a million times better than store-bought nog?