So here is my (Hilary's purse)!
1. Jessica Simpson work bag. I LOVE this work bag. I have gone through several work bags over the last few years. Between papers, a laptop, files, and tons of office supplies, I can destroy a decently made work bag in a few months. I found this Jessica Simpson bag last year at Ross (for WAY less than it was originally) and love it! The paisley is cute and it has held up for a year!
2. Pewter purse. I love this purse: the color, the shape, the size (you can read about my obsession with pewter here). I also love that it can fit inside my work bag easily and still have room for my laptop! All my working mommy friends know that if you have to carry a laptop bag + a purse + your lunch, it can get a little crowded. My cross-body purse is narrow and flat, so it slips in with my other stuff easily, which is necessary for my life! I got it on clearance at Shopko and it was so cheap, it doesn't have a label or brand (hooray for cheap!).
3. Wallet. I have seriously had this wallet so long, I have no idea what the brand is or where I bought it! It is pink, so my daughter is a fan.
4. Samsung Chromebook. I always have this little guy stuck in my work bag. It is awesome. I am not being paid to say this, I just really really really love my little Chromebook. It is light, durable and a great tool from blogging, writing and playing Candy Crush! :) I bought this a month ago and have been in love ever since! I could gush for hours over it and picked it up at Best Buy for less than $250!
6. Eos lip balm. I recently grabbed this from the impulse buy section at Target (I’m such a sucker for last minute goodies at the store!). I thought it would just be another type of chapstick, but wow! It is awesome, makes my lips soft (crucial in dry Idaho) and smells super good. I’m hooked!
12. Cell phone. I upgraded to the ZTE Engage through Cricket a few months ago and have been pretty happy with it. The camera takes decent pictures and its pretty quick. Plus, I've used Google Maps more times than I care to admit since I got it, which makes it worth every penny. :)
What about you guys? Any tips for simplifying your purse? What about the working moms? What "weird" things do you have in your bags?