Last week we brought you DIY gifts to make for women: under $10, and this week we thought we'd bring you DIY gifts to make for kids! Here are some of our best kid-related DIY projects that would make awesome Christmas/Holiday presents.
1. What kid doesn't love to play pretend? This dress-up shark fin is good for hours of fun play:
2. The Urban Princess Dress will make your Princess feel extra fancy, and can easily be customized to her own personal tastes:
3. This no-sew Super Hero Cape is the perfect last minute gift for those who don't sew:
4. A crochet crown (especially when combined with the Urban Princess Dress) is fantastic for keeping little ears warm this winter:
5. A crayon roll will keep little hands occupied in a restaurant, and rolls up neatly to fit in a stocking:
6. This Kids's chunky cowl scarf takes about an hour to crochet and will keep little necks warm in the cold snow. It can also be made in a little boy's favorite color:
7. Need a fun bath toy? This googly-eyed bath buddy monster is so easy to make, all it takes is a glue gun and some eyes:
8. It may not be seasonally appropriate, but this Kid's Outdoor Adventure Kit will have them begging to play outside anyways:
9. This impressive Dollar Store headband can be made using seasonal wrapping supplies, for only $0.66 each:
10. This easy Punky Patched T-shirt refashion can be made using Daddy's old tees:
12. A freezer paper stenciled shirt can be customized with any picture or words, perfect for a personalized gift:
13. The Miss Pink Necklace would make a fancy gift for even the fanciest and pinkest of little girls:
There you have it, 13 quick DIY gifts for kids this Holiday season! And if you've got an American Girl fan in your house, stay tuned tomrrow because Jessica is going to show you how to make this:
A super quick and easy skirt for an American Girl (or 18 inch) doll! Hope to see you back here tomorrow, and if you make any of our kid's gift ideas, we would absolutely love to see some pictures!
~Jessica and Hilary