Sooooo....welcome to the last few days before Christmas! If you're like me (Jessica), you're frantically finishing up the DIY portion of your gifts list, and in some cases still trying to think of something to make.
I find that the hardest person to DIY for on my gift list is always that gorgeous guy there on the top right; my darling husband. Crafting for men is a lot harder then it is for women! So today, in honor of all of us last minute Nancy's, we're giving you six incredibly last minute gifts to make for the men in your life:
1. Beer-caramel corn! Package this with his favorite movie and a couple of bottles of nice beer, and you're a hero.
2. This Star Wars wall art allows him to get a little romantic while still maintaining a manly distance from his emotions. Also, it's Star Wars, which is arguably one of the best movies ever.
3. These 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are a personal favorite of my husband. I developed this recipe just for him, exactly to his tastes. They're a little salty, a little sweet, and grain free! So your gluten-free man can still enjoy them:
4. A (manly) Last Minute Cowl will keep him warm this winter:
5. Beer Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Dip. Let me just say that again...Beer Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Dip. Throw in some hearty crackers and another couple of nice beers and watch it vanish.
6. Our Chocolate Overload Cupcakes (gluten-free!) are perfect for the man who can't have gluten. These bad boys are rich, fluffy, chocolatey and secretly healthy and low cal to boot! So you won't feel guilty sneaking a couple from him either:
There you go, six easy and quick ideas sure to make the men in your life happy! Have fun finishing up your Christmas crafting, and have a Merry Christmas everyone!
~Jessica & Hilary