Last week, we did a "it is still winter" giveaway to give two lucky winners a bunch of fun crocheted goodies for women and kids. We had a bunch of entries and our winners are....
Women's...Meegan: "I would love to win the ladies pack. So cool! And I follow you on fb."
Kids...Jennifer R: "As much as I like the women's for me. My kiddos would look cute in the kids stuff...so I'm guessing I'm going for the kids bundle."
Congrats to our winners!
We are still totally crocheting frantically and so in honor of the snow we had again this week, here's a roundup of some of our favorite crochet patterns:
1. Head Wrap Crochet Pattern. A simple head wrap that can be embellished with any buttons and flower you want!
2. Lacey Circle Scarf Crochet Pattern. By far, one of our most popular crochet patterns! Includes a step-by-step tutorial with pictures so you can make a light and airy, but still warm scarf!
3. Lacy Scalloped Boot Cuff Crochet Pattern. Boot cuffs are super trendy this winter and a great way to fancy up an outfit!
4. Bow Scarf Crochet Pattern. A super adorable scarf pattern with giant bow embellishment. There is also a pattern for a doll-sized version!
5. Girly Leg Warmers. These are a cute way for your little girl to transition her skirts to cooler weather. There is also a matching pattern for a doll at the bottom of the post (can you tell we're into the doll patterns this year?).
6. The Loopy Flower Crochet Pattern. Looking for a unique flower embellishment? The loopy flower looks more complicated than it is and fancies up any hat or head wrap!
7. Newborn Crochet Pattern. Jessica developed this gorgeous newborn crown for a friend's little girl (who then was our gorgeous model!).
Love these patterns? Don't forget to check out our crochet page for more patterns! You can also follow us on social media to stay updated with our newest posts and patterns: