So for those of you who may not know, yesterday was the first official day of spring! I know, I know, in some parts of the country it may not feel like it yet, but I promise...warmer temperatures are on their way! And with warmer temperatures comes the itch to make and wear dresses and skirts.
So in honor of the upcoming warmer weather, we've compiled a list of some of our favorite free girl's dress patterns and tutorials from some of our favorite blogs for you. Enjoy!
1. 20 minute ruffle dress from The Sewing Rabbit:
2. Women's dress to girl's maxi refshion from Domestic Bliss Squared (hey, that's us!)
3. The Ballet Dress from It's Always Autumn:
4. The Easiest Dress Ever from Domestic Bliss Squared:
5. The Butterfly Dress from Sewing in No Man's Land:
6. How to sew a jersey knit dress (plus the free pattern!) from Pretty Prudent:
7. The Urban Princess Dress from Domestic Bliss Squared:
8. Easy Summer Muu Muu from Pretty Prudent:
9. Everyday Raglan Dress from iCandy Handmade:
10. Girl's Maxi dress tutorial at Sew. Craft. Create.
11. The Junebug Dress from Craftiness is Not Optional:
12. The Lollipop Dress from iCandy Handmade:
13. The Lucky Penny Dress over at U Create:
14. The Striped Relay Dress from iCandy Handmade:
15. The Tie Back Tee Shirt Dress from It's Always Autumn:
16. The Twirly T-Shirt Dress from The Crafty Cupboard:
There you have it! I hope that inspires you to do some adorable spring and summer sewing for your own little princess. And if you're looking around for more kid's crafts, you can always check out our kid's sewing page. Happy Friday everyone!